Sunday, Oct 25

Time marches on...my son's football game was rescheduled to today. 2 games left....I remember last year when I was off, that was a bright spot in each week. Probably because for that time I was away from the computer and the frustrating job search. I see folks in my network on LinkedIn whose status has changed,and I know the road they are about to embark upon. The stories that say that unemployment is likely to stay above 10% are alarming. Are we just supposed to accept that, while the banks and financial institututions set aside obscene bonus funds for their people? Really crazy.
at any rate, it's Sunday. I have my son's game and the Bears game after that. then back to work tomorrow....of course, I am still of the mind that a Monday spent working is a lot better than a Monday spent looking for work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29