Saturday - a day to catch up

A long week....I was subbing for the manager of the production dept, and closed up each night. going from being idle to a 60 hour week is an abrupt change. The longer I am in the job, the mission becomes clearer. Lots to do. But, as I have written many times, good to have something to do. So, I am running around today doing the things I did not have time for this week - including watching Lost and Survivor on the dvr very early this morning.

I still read the business and finance news to see what direction we are headed. The joblessness stats aren't getting as much ink as they were a few weeks back. But, I still have friends unemployed, so it is a long way from a recovering economy.

At work the other day, I heard that someone there was leaving for a job elsewhere. It has been awhile since I heard of someone leaving a job for a new job. Most have been leaving a job for no job.

so, I am up and about again for the next round of errands. good luck to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29