Wednesday. Waiting to leave for my interview

I have an interview this afternoon. It will be the 3rd, and second face to face. The job would be a good one - right up my alley. A lot less than I was making before, but I am ready to be busy. Very close to home, so there's a plus. Anyway, I am going to observe the operation with the person who would be reporting to me, then talk to the VP. I already have my list of what I expect to see, and how I would remedy those issues.
So, here I sit, killing time until I leave.
If not this one, I will get another one, right? that's how I have to look at it.
Have a good Wednesday - Lost is on tonight. this season is going pretty well. they are finally filling in some of the gaps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29