Saturday, March 14

I treated yesterday like a day off, since I am starting the new job on Monday. As previously written, I still won't feel like I have a job until I show up and go through the onboarding process - tax forms, id card, make the rounds to meet people whose names I immediately forget, etc.

once I get started there, I want to post a recap of the time off - the good, the bad, opportunites missed, etc. Not that I could create a "how to" for the downsized, but I can probably offer some things to do or not do to better weather the storm.

funny how I have adopted my wife's schedule - I get up at 5am and am ready to start the day. However, being unemployed and up at 5 am makes for a long day with a lot of time to fill.

have a good Saturday, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29