Monday - and a slow one at that

Either the job market is incredibly slow, or I am just not doing it right. Very little about it excites me at all. I sent a bunch of resumes out over the weekend and today, and there were a few that were spot on - but no one has called as yet. I guess that means they are getting hundreds of responses, or I am just barking up the wrong tree. If the job looks like a great fit, I will take more time on the cover letter to detail why it is such a good fit. But all has been for naught so far. Oh well - it's a numbers game and my number will come up one of these days. Either that or my lotto ticket will be the winner. some days it seems the odds are about the same.

happy Monday. March has come in like a lion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29