Friday - and a nice day at that

Looks like spring is trying to push winter out. Let's hope it happens. Temp is supposed to be in the 60s. About to take a walk to enjoy it.
I had lunch yesterday with a former colleague. It is really nice to stay connected to those folks you have enjoyed working with. At each stop in my career, I have been fortunate to have worked with at least one person that you would hire in a second in a new company. John is one of those people. When I make it big (or he does) we will hopefully work together and help an organization thrive and succeed.
Waiting to hear back from a company that indicated they would be getting back with an offer. I am hoping to hear from them today so I can push the concern that I won't hear out of my mindset. I am by nature a pessimist, so naturally, I figure they won't be calling. But deep down I am pretty sure they will. we shall see.

a wise person once said that peace is the lull between wars. From where I sit, I would say a job is the lull between periods of unemployment. that's the way it feels anyway.

but, better days ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29