Tuesday night

I guess I missed a few days. Have been working a temp project which makes for a long day. But it is so nice to be out of the house and away from sitting in front of the computer, staring out the window. Don't get caught in that trap. as if we had a choice. I always feel like if I am not at the computer or near the phone, I will miss that call....but that is not the way it is, of course.

making progress on my project. even if it does not continue beyond next week, it is good to hone the work skills again. to think, to set a goal. I was really rusty, too.

so, after a week of the project, I am ready to move a bit quicker. I feel like I have been holding back, but that ends tomorrow. bold moves.

had a good conversation with a recruiter in New York today as well. They are always good conversations, of course. but one of these times there will be a job at the end of the rainbow.

back at ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29