Thursday - weather cold, job activity thawing somewhat

Due to the weather, school was cancelled, so it is a good thing I could be home with my son. Of course, I am on the computer, and he is downstairs playing xbox - but we are under the same roof.
I got an offer to work a 3 week project at a company I interviewed with. I am looking forward to being busy and doing productive work. I am going to show this organization that they need me long term. I have been doing research on documentation so I can go beyond their expectations.
I am going downtown tomorrow for an interview at a recruiting firm for a position that is right up my alley. Hopefully it will lead to an interview with their client seeking to fill the position. And Tuesday, another meeting with a recruiter that was a referral from my network. So, if nothing else, I am busy with some different activities. and excited to be that way.
I guess the "10 no's" principle still holds, although in this market it is probably more like the "20 no's".
see you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29