Saturday Morning

Getting ready for my son's basketball game.
I was at the store this morning, and saw a person I worked with 3 companies ago. So, I introduced myself and we chatted. She is now a recruiter for a company, and told me to send her my resume. The field is not exactly a perfect match, but it does show that a lead can come from some very unexpected avenues. A small ray of light, but nice nonetheless.

the contract project this week was a nice break from downtime. a solid growing company. I am getting up to speed, and feel I can give them some good value. I see some issues there common to many businesses and will debrief the president on my observations. It is nice to be in a position where that is asked for.

have a good Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29