and so it goes

As I was doing my search yesterday, I got an email from a friend that his IT job had been cut. The business pages offer no encouraging news, but I believe the media dwells on the negative. I recall the downturn of the late 80s resulted in too many cuts that left companies unable to respond once the economy picked up. so, the key is to keep focused and just stay with it. It is tough at times, but it is the only way to change your situation.

I am trying to transfer my wife's health club membership to me, so I can use it. When I saw my job was on thin ice, I did not renew my club membership as she had earlier. So, with her work schedule, she can't really use the club, but of course, I can. So, we shall see how that request works out.

Have a good Thursday. Keep positive. and good luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29